We are happy to introduce our new Tourniquet Combo Kit that INCLUDES (1) Black Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquet and (1) Rigid TQ Case.
The Gen 7 C-A-T® utilizes a durable windlass system with a patented free-moving internal band providing true circumferential pressure to the extremity. Once adequately tightened, bleeding will cease and the windlass is locked into place. A hook and loop windlass retention strap is then applied, securing the windlass to maintain pressure during casualty evacuation. The CAT’s unique dual securing system avoids the use of screws and clips which can become difficult to operate under survival stress or where fine motor skills are compromised.
Our Gen 7 C-A-T® RIGID TQ Case with Cover was designed to provide personnel with the capability to carry and protect their life-saving Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquet on their person by easily mounting it to their duty/patrol/pistol belt, where it is needed most. It can be mounted either vertically or horizontally and can also be attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud using the existing holes (the case mounts with 2 screws in the middle of the case). The Case Cover completely covers your tourniquet to protect it from the elements and provides a clean, uniform look.
The Injection Molded Nylon Case provides strength and durability as it holds the C-A-T® Tourniquet tightly in place. When deployed, the cover "breaks apart" so there is no snagging on your tourniquet and allows for easy and quick deployment of the C-A-T®. Includes a hook and loop cross to identify it as medical equipment.
- This package includes, (1) Gen 7 C-A-T® TQ and (1) Rigid Case
- The C-A-T® TQ is the Official Tourniquet of the U.S. Army
- Allows you to carry a Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquet on your duty/patrol/pistol belt so you have life-saving equipment on your person at all times
- Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25 in. belt
- Can be mounted either vertically or horizontally or attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud
- Injection Molded Nylon Case to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Cross medical identifier patch included